We are committed to saving energy, conserving raw materials, minimising the impact of our activities on the environment and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same. We currently;
- plant a tree each time we launch a website via www.treeaid.org.uk , www.trees4scotland.com , www.woodlandtrust.org.uk
- recycle computers, hardware and other equipment that works but that we no longer use via www.uk.freecycle.org
- recylcle ink cartridges via www.rnib.org.uk
- minimise the use of paper in the office and reuse and recycle all paper where possible
- ensure all printers, monitors, lights, computers and heaters are switched off when not in use
We endeavour to:
- Update this policy at least annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness.
- Take into account the energy consumption and efficiency of new products when purchasing.
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.