WEBSITE MAINTENANCE, MANAGEMENT & SUPPORT
Let our website maintenance services give you peace of mind
Does your site have incompatibility issues? Are you spending too much internal time on website fixes? Or are you just looking for a higher quality of website management? Our website maintenance services offer expert and trustworthy management and support to give you peace of mind.
Let us take over your Drupal or WordPress site management and you won’t need to worry about security breaches, updates or poor performance again. Get in touch to find out more about the website maintenance services we offer.
Our services include:
- Regular CMS and module upgrades to keep your site up-to-date and functioning optimally
- Data backup for all your website information, with expert help if you ever need to revert to a saved version
- Security updates to keep your site free from harmful viruses and protected against hacking and cyber attacks
- General website maintenance and improvements to functionality
- Internal staff training to help you manage and maintain your website efficiently
- In-depth health-check/audits to determine any current problems and identify high, medium and low priorities
- Development of KPIs and benchmarks to ensure you can measure your success
- An expert, highly-experienced and trustworthy service with a portfolio of clients to prove it – we currently provide managed services for Care International, University of West London, Veolia / ELGA LabWater, Moorfields Eye Hospital and others
We know that one size does not fit all, so we tailor our website maintenance and support solutions to suit your needs and only charge for services you actually require. As well as working with commercial companies, we also provide expert services tailored to the needs of charities and membership organisations. Our most popular managed services option is our annual package, which allows you to budget in advance and enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your website is taken care for the year.
We perform all necessary updates without causing disruption to the internal team’s daily activities and provide a full breakdown of work as it is carried out. This means you can feel confident that your site is running efficiently and is giving your users the best possible experience.
Pedalo listens to our requirements and takes time to learn about our organisation. They have always been on hand to deal with any problems and provide an excellent ongoing service so our sites can evolve and improve over time – East Thames, our client for over 17 years
Check out our tips and advice to help you keep your website performing at its best in our ‘MOT your website’ blog series, and please get in touch if you would like to discuss your requirements or find out more about what we can offer.