Let our managed services give you peace of mind
Websites require ongoing support and maintenance to ensure that they are always secure and up-to-date. In order to keep your website secure, healthy and performing at it’s optimum level there are a number of regular updates to the content management system (CMS) and the modules/plugins that support the functionality.With our Drupal & WordPress Managed Services, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. We will regularly perform CMS updates, general maintenance, security patches and data back-up as needed. So you never need to worry about security breaches or incompatibility issues again.
We know that one size does not fit all, so we will tailor-fit a solution to suit your needs and only charge for the services you actually require.
Which situation best describes you?
- You have an older site that needs to be updated
- You are experiencing issues with your CMS/functionality/hosting solution
- You would like to improve the level of service you receive
- You are spending too much internal time on website management
- You are generally looking at your support options
One of our most popular packages is the annual service package, which allows clients to budget for the service on an annual basis and enjoy peace of mind, knowing that the website is taken care of for the year. We perform the necessary work without causing disruption to the internal team’s daily activities, and provide a full breakdown of the work as it is carried out.
Our managed services are very popular with our existing clients, but not exclusive to them. We can take on new websites and quickly determine what the immediate, medium and long term issues on your website are, by performing an in-depth health-check / audit. We will always provide a detailed report of our findings and discuss the action plan with you before beginning the work.
Managed services for Drupal Websites
Our managed services are especially popular with the Drupal websites we develop. Our services and approach to providing support usually includes:
- Maintenance and upgrades : Both the CMS and the modules on the site will require regular update patches to be installed and configured in order to ensure they continue to operate to their full extent. We can help you to budget ahead for these necessary updates though our managed services packages, taking care of issues immediately as they arise.
- Managed data back-up: Through our on-going support offering, regular, scheduled backups of the website and all website data will be taken and stored by our team. If for any reason you should need to revert to a previously saved version of the site, we are on hand to make sure you are quickly back up and running with all data saved and in place.
- Software security updates: Site security is of the utmost importance to us and something that we constantly keep a watchful eye over to quickly understand and neutralise new threats. With regular monitoring of the latest security patches we continuously check to keep our clients’ sites free from harmful viruses and other cyber attacks.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss your individual requirements or see who we work with via the buttons below.