We share the digital industry’s best news stories, case studies and tips from December 2018…
Pedalo & client news
- Firstly, we’d like to wish all of our clients and followers a very merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- We recently launched this beautiful new website for writer James MacManus
- Earlier this month, Google honoured the brilliant Edith Cavell, after whom our clients Cavell Nurses’ Trust are named
- For International Migrants Day on 18 December, our clients Coram shared this free Belonging Toolkit to help raise awareness of issues facing children from migrant backgrounds
Web design & maintenance
- A handy guide to website development for marketers
- A bit of comedy here – what’s a good bounce rate for your website?
- Everything you need to know about accessibility in web and UX design
- Find out what Google really means when it says it prefers ‘comprehensive, complete content‘
- The importance of understanding intent for SEO
- The top Google search terms in 2018
- What can you do if your website ever gets deindexed by Google?
Marketing and social media
- Did you know that 37% of customers expect brand responses on social media within 30 minutes?
- Some useful tips for what to do with old blog posts
- The highest-paid YouTuber is a 7-year-old (and he made $22 million in 12 months!)
Tech & digital
- 10 tech breakthroughs and predictions for 2019, including superbugs and RoboLawyers
- 3D printing could be used to help regrow bones
- This noise-cancelling doghouse is designed to keep pups calm during fireworks
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for regular news and updates. We’re also always here to help with web development, design, maintenance and support – get in touch for more information, or find us on DesignRush.