about the digital account manager job
Following a long period of growth within the company, we’re looking to recruit a digital account manager to be based at our offices near Westminster in central London.
As digital account manager, you will work closely with our client account directors and digital helpdesk administrator to help define requirements and create the best value for clients. Your primary role will be to be the first point-of-contact for clients, assisting them with from their initial thoughts through to receiving our work.
Within this role, you will be expected to:
- adhere to and promote strict processes for all client-facing activities
- notify the digital helpdesk administrator as to what can be included in the schedule of work for development
- identify urgent requests and notify the digital helpdesk administrator
- set the order of completion of tasks based on information provided by clients and account managers/directors
- notify clients with updates to tasks
- work to a client contact strategy
- provide training to clients on developed features and/or CMS usage
- ensure completion/maintenance of client records for data quality
- provide feedback on and escalate issues to account directors
- respond to feedback from account directors and the digital helpdesk administrator
- gather the information required to provide quotes for clients
- provide scheduled client update reports to account directors
- monitor/manage client Trello boards for incoming requests
- identify opportunities and communicate to account directors
- attend off-site client meetings
- provide new client on-boarding to Pedalo processes
- create and maintain a knowledge-base for general reference
Success in this role is dependent on managing the expectations of and delivering on clients’ technical needs, so a technical understanding is an advantage but is not essential. The ability to communicate technical subjects to clients that do not understand – or need to understand – is required. The platforms/skills you will need to be familiar with are:
- General www workings such as ssl, api, dns etc
- Drupal CMS
- WordPress CMS
- Google Analytics
- Website design – layout and user experience
This is not a technical role as the emphasis is on the client interface side, managing client requirements effectively. Communication is primarily using Trello, telephone calls and face-to-face interaction so strong interpersonal skills are required.
how to apply
If this role is of interest, you’d like to work at an innovative and client-focused digital agency, and you have the skills and experience to help grow an already successful company, let us know by sending your details to email@example.com.