about the digital helpdesk administrator role
Following a long period of growth within the company, we’re looking to recruit a digital helpdesk administrator to be based at our offices near Westminster in central London.
As digital helpdesk administrator, you will work closely with client account managers and directors, translating requirements from our clients into tasks to be performed by the software development team located in-house and remotely.
Your primary role will be to provide the development teams with clear instructions to deliver the requirements of our clients. Within this role, you will be expected to:
- adhere to and promote strict processes for all production activities
- create the schedule of work ready for development
- set the order of completion of tasks based on information provided to you by account managers/directors
- monitor tasks in development to mitigate overrun
- quality-assure the output from the development team
- ensure completion of records for data quality
- provide feedback on and escalate technical issues to account managers/directors
- respond to feedback from account managers/directors
- monitor inbound support email requests
- maintain regular schedules of tasks
- monitor development skill levels to highlight where skills are required
- create and maintain a knowledge-base for general reference
Success in this role is dependent on managing the output from technical resources a technical understanding is an advantage but is not essential. The technologies used are:
- General www workings such as ssl, api, dns etc
- Drupal CMS
- WordPress CMS
- SQL databases
- Linux OSs
- Command line/Terminal
- Google Analytics
- IP Networking
- JS Frameworks
- CMS/Website hosting
This is not a hands-on technical role – it focuses on managing technical production output as efficiently as possible. Communication is primarily using Trello with some face-to-face interaction with internal colleagues.
how to apply
If this role is of interest, you’d like to work at an innovative and client-focused digital agency, and you have the skills and experience to help grow an already successful company, let us know by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.