Here are our favourite web/digital/tech stories for June 2018…
Site launches and client news
- We’ve published a case study showing how we increased World Cancer Research Fund’s web traffic by 500%
- Moorfields Eye Hospital is featured in a BBC documentary highlighting their excellence in eye care
- Coram has published a report, ‘Respected and Protected’, highlighting 8 priorities to ensure a better future for all children
- Check out these 9 awesome 404 error page designs
- Have you ever wondered how to apply UX principals to your life?
- Find our why user testing is a key component of website success
- 10 examples of excellently-designed web forms
- How do you know if your website is a success?
- Check out the top 5 website SEO tips
- Find out how to reduce the time it takes to write meta descriptions for large websites
- Here’s a technical SEO checklist for survival in the mobile-first indexing era
- Learn all about risk-averse link building
Marketing and social media
- Here’s a handy beginner’s guide to the customer conversion funnel
- Is there still a difference between marketing and selling?
- Find out why you should get to know your customers
Here are some useful social media inspiration tools
- There’s a new prosthetic that can feel pain to helps amputees avoid injury
- Are chatbots a good idea for your business?
- Finally, an app can accurately translate your baby’s cries to explain what your baby wants
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for regular news and updates. We’re also always here if you need help with web design, web maintenance or optimising site performance – please get in touch for further information.