We share the digital industry’s best news stories, case studies and tips from November 2018…
Pedalo & client news
- We launched this beautiful new website for author and journalist Simon Garfield
- Our clients Coram are selling Christmas cards to support the UK’s most vulnerable children, including the charming design shown above
- We created this great new self-help video library for Arthritis Action
- Our clients the University of West London are one of six institutions shortlisted for ‘University of the Year’ at the “Oscars of the higher education sector”, the THE Awards
Web design & maintenance
- Find out why website maintenance is essential for small businesses’ cyber-security
- Some useful tips to improve your website’s navigation
- Here’s a great, comprehensive guide on how to create and manage a WordPress website
- Make sure to include these five essential elements when designing a landing page
- Google My Business has rolled out a feature for new businesses
- Check out these five useful SEO insights you can learn from Google Analytics
- There’s a call-out for people to give their opinions on Google search result listings
Marketing and social media
- Why both data and relationships are essential to personalised marketing
- Should you be using AI in marketing?
- Don’t forget that not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts – especially when it comes to marketing data!
- Here’s how to make sure you give as much as you take in email marketing
Tech & digital
- This motorcycle jacket has built-in lights that sync with your bike
- Self-driving cars are hitting the roads – are we ready?
- Temporary electronic tattoos could soon be transforming healthcare