Website performance optimisation
EXPERT SERVICES TO IMPROVE YOUR WEBSITE’S PERFORMANCE
Is your website performing at its best? Or could you be losing customers/donations because of online performance issues? Let us take over your Drupal or WordPress site management and we’ll review your current site performance and implement changes to improve your online results.
We conduct detailed website audits to see how your site is working and identify any problems/issues. We then use our experience and expertise to improve website performance in the key areas that will make the greatest difference to your company.
Our website performance optimisation can include:
- Improving functionality
- Upgrading CMS, themes and modules
- Improving search engine rankings (SEO)
- Fixing bugs, technical issues or code problems
- Streamlining back-end processes and site administration
- Increasing site speed
- Enhancing user experience
- Optimising images and audio-visual display
- Improving browser compatibility
- Developing mobile/tablet or responsive design
- Increasing accessibility for different audiences
- Improving e-commerce or donation payment systems
- Ensuring useful analytics are measured
Depending on your budget and situation, we can implement changes all in one go or gradually as part of a long-term maintenance package. We only ever charge for the services you actually need to ensure you get the best possible return on investment.
We have been delighted by the work undertaken for us by the team at Pedalo, in particular their extensive Drupal experience and knowledge of mobile development – University of West London, a web maintenance services client
Get in touch to find out more about how we can improve the performance of your website.