Website performance optimisation
EXPERT SERVICES TO IMPROVE WEBSITE PERFORMANCE
Is your website performing at its best? Or could you be losing customers or income because of website performance issues?
We conduct detailed website audits / health checks to check how your site is functioning and identify any problems and issues. We then use expert website performance optimisation techniques to improve your site in the key areas that will make the greatest difference to your company.
Let us take over your Drupal, WordPress or e-commerce website management and we’ll review your current website performance and implement changes to improve your online results and maximise return on investment.
We provide website performance optimisation services for numerous happy clients including Veolia / ELGA LabWater, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity, Aspire Doors, University of West London, Arthritis Action and many more.
- Improving functionality
- Upgrading CMS, themes and modules
- Improving search engine rankings (SEO)
- Fixing bugs, technical issues or code problems
- Streamlining back-end processes and site administration
- Increasing site speed
- Enhancing user experience
- Optimising images and audio-visual display
- Improving browser compatibility
- Developing mobile/tablet or responsive design
- Increasing accessibility for different audiences
- Improving e-commerce or payment systems
- Ensuring useful analytics are measured
Depending on your budget and situation, we can undertake website performance optimisation all in one go or gradually as part of an ongoing management and maintenance package. We tailor our offering to your needs and only ever charge for the services you actually require to ensure you get the best possible value for money.
With 18 years of experience in website improvement, we’re the expert partner you need to optimise your online presence and ensure you can make the most of digital opportunities. We’re committed to high-quality and are recommended on the Recommended Agencies Register for our high level of expertise and customer service.
We have been delighted by the work undertaken for us by the team at Pedalo, in particular their extensive Drupal experience and knowledge of mobile development
– University of West London, a web maintenance and performance optimisation services client
Get in touch to find out more about how we can improve the performance of your website.