18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DRUPAL WEB DESIGN, MAINTENANCE & MANAGEMENT
Whether you want a new Drupal website design that is perfectly crafted for your organisation’s needs or would like help to manage, maintain and update your existing Drupal site, we’re your ideal partners. With 18 years of experience, our expert Drupal developers live and breathe the software. From CSS to bespoke modules and SEO to ecommerce, we have the experience and know-how to tailor and optimise Drupal’s wide range of features to meet your organisation’s goals.
Get in touch to find out how we can build you a Drupal site that delivers excellent results or for recommended and trustworthy assistance maintaining your current Drupal site.
OUR DRUPAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Highly experienced Drupal website design to meet your organisational objectives and appeal to users
- Drupal module customisation and theming
- Expert technical knowledge so we can build unique features for your organisation and answer all your Drupal questions
- Mobile-compatible and responsive design
- Integration with other systems such as databases and payment platforms
- Strategic digital thinking
- Drupal version upgrades
- In-depth Drupal health-check/audits to determine any current problems and identify high, medium and low priorities
- Long-term maintenance, management and support including security updates, bug fixes and software upgrades to ensure your Drupal site always stays up-to-date, secure and functioning at its best
- Value and flexibility with tapered discounts for blocks of hours
- A collaborative service where we work hard to understand and meet your unique requirements
- Staff training to help you manage and maintain your Drupal website efficiently
- An experienced, high-quality and transparent service with a portfolio of happy clients to prove it
WE’RE A RECOMMENDED SUPPLIER
Our work is recommended on the Recommended Agencies Register for our high level of expertise, experience and service, and we’re a recognised Crown Commercial Services Provider. We’re also an Acquia community partner and active members of the Drupal Association, regularly contributing modules created by our Drupal development team to the open source community.
We believe in a true partnership with our clients, and we work hard to understand your organisational objectives and meet your unique requirements. We set honest and realistic expectations, and deliver projects on time and above expectation.
Here is just a small selection of the Drupal development projects we’ve worked on:
- Complex CRM integration for The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (also showcased as a case study on Drupal.com)
- Ongoing management and support for Veolia
- A 18+ year relationship providing development and maintenance for East Thames
- Product development and increased interoperability for Clinical Skills
- Maintenance and management for Clarion Events
- Developing a bespoke Drupal module for Care International (also a case study on Drupal.com)
- Personalisation and improved user journey for The Fostering Network
- Maintenance and support for UK Action List
- Facilitating mobile pathways for the University of West London
We have been delighted by the work undertaken for us by the team at Pedalo, in particular their extensive Drupal experience and knowledge. – Lucy Abrahams, Acting Website Manager, University of West London
Do you need a new Drupal website design or want expert assistance to develop or maintain your existing Drupal site? Get in touch to find out more about how we can help.