Charity web services
We’re your go-to experts for charity web design
We’ve been providing charity web design services for more than 18 years, working with organisations across the UK and internationally. We understand the challenges charities face and can help you reach your target audiences, increase fundraising conversions, convey key messages, improve user engagement, and generally make the world a better place.
We offer excellent value website design, development and maintenance services that deliver fantastic results. Our ethos is simple – we value collaboration, expertise and transparency. We take time to get to know your charity and tailor our solutions to help you achieve your goals.
Whether you want to integrate complex systems, save staff time, boost fundraising revenue or reach more people online, we will ensure you get the greatest return on your investment. We’re committed to high-quality and are recommended on the Recommended Agencies Register for our high level of expertise, experience and service.
Contact us now to find out how we can help you develop or manage your website to improve your charity’s online performance.
Our charity clients
We’ve worked with numerous charities – here are just a few case studies about our work:
- Maximising traffic and engagement for World Cancer Research Fund
- Transforming digital fundraising for Care International UK
- Enhancing usability and content structure for Anti-Slavery International
- Optimising fundraising and decreasing hosting costs for Dementia UK
- Improving design and user experience for East Thames, our client for over 18 years
The highest recommendation I believe you can give a digital agency is working with them on a second brief after an initial project is complete. It really is the most compelling vote of confidence and that is what our charity did with Pedalo. Innovative work which meets all aspects of the brief, completed on budget and to deadline; really you cannot ask for more! I would highly recommend Pedalo to other not-for-profits looking to launch a new website, especially those looking for excellent ROI and customer service. – Marina Mello, Communications Manager at The Benevolent
Charity web design & management services
- 18 years of experience designing and managing websites that both look great and deliver results
- Focus on the user journey to ensure site visitors engage fully with your work
- Maximisation of fundraising opportunities and increased fundraising conversions
- Integration with other systems such as databases and payment platforms
- A collaborative service where we work hard to understand and meet your unique requirements
- Performance optimisation to get your website functioning at its best
- Expert web developers/programmers who are on hand to answer questions and provide advice
- Long-term website management, maintenance and support to ensure your site is always secure and up-to-date
- Support and expertise to maximise your charity’s digital potential
- Staff training to help you manage and maintain your site efficiently
- A trustworthy and recommended service with a portfolio of clients and case studies to prove it
With people increasingly performing day-to-day tasks online, your audiences and supporters expect to be able to engage with your charity online too. Part of what we do, through our user experience research methods, is to uncover the most important aspects of the online experience for your users. We can then find a bespoke solution to meet your needs and ensure your charity reaches its goals.
We are also experts in systems integration. We can integrate your site with your CRM, billing systems or databases, allowing you to add a multitude of features to enhance your users’ online experiences and level of service, whilst also saving you valuable time.
Find out more
We have lots of free digital resources and tips for charities – visit our charity sector blog for free downloadable guides, reports and more.
We’d love to learn more about your organisation, whether you need a new charity web design, want to add additional features, or would just like expert and reliable website maintenance. Get in touch to find out more.